3.11.2012

Prayer requests

1.) Adrenal symptoms: For those of you who remember when I got sick a few years ago, and those who walked through it with me, I seem to be having a mild relapse. I felt really bad today. I am feeling better today, but not good. I need to get back to my better practices (and in light of that, I need to go to bed). Please pray for me, that God would bring me healing, and also that I would have the discipline to make the life changes to balance my body.

2.) Spirit of anxiety: I identified a spirit of anxiety in myself last night. I have had it for a long time. So long that I cannot pin down exactly when it invaded my life. I can remember a time, though, when I was adventurous and carefree. I know that as a Christian I am not called to have a spirit of fear, so I would really like prayer for this. Please pray that I would be able to banish this spirit of anxiety and embrace the freedom and liberation from fear that Christ has given me.

Thank you very much.

*chu*

1 comment:

Angelina said...

I'm sorry to hear that my love! No relapse into that dreadful thing! Be a good llama. Definitely praying for you. It's that transition time of life, and it inspires much fear an anxiety--I get that. I always was very sure in my purpose as an creator and an artist, and lately I've been trying to figure out that purpose again. How being an artist can help people and all that. Love you my beautiful darling Lalaith.