4.06.2014

~

I think that this blog will become more of a place for my thoughts and random rants. Today is one that's school and migraine related. Every semester I hit a point where I feel as though I am on the edge of an emotional breakdown. Almost every semester, I do have an emotional breakdown. I am on that edge now, and it is made worse by having a truly awful migraine. This one has aura, and it makes it so that I get stuck on words (I will repeat one word and then lose the rest of the thought). So on top of being stressed out by school, I'm getting embarrassed by my own body/mind.
Sometimes life is hard.
But it is always good.
In Jeremiah, the prophet is talking about something that God says to us.
"For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11)
Now, this verse is almost over-used, and frequently out of context. If you look at the context, it's God talking to the exiled Israelites, who have been given over to Babylon. Now, if God can say that His plans are for our good in THAT situation, than how much more true is it for us in our personal struggles.
God has a plan for me, and it is a good one.
I just need to continue to trust.

No comments: